DC Hojai Recruitment 2020
DC Hojai Recruitment 2020, applications are hereby re-invited for 06 posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Sankardev Nagar.
Name Of Posts: Junior Assistant
No Of Posts: 06 nos (UR-02, OBC-02, STP-01, EWS-01)
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be a Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- He/She must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, e-mail, etc. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application from institutes recognized by the Government.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For persons with disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
Salary: P.B-2, Rs. 14,000 to 49,000, GP-5,600/-
HOW TO APPLY:
The application will be received during the office hours up Personnel Branch to the last date of form submission at the Establishment/ of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or may be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope District, to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai P.0-Sankardev Nagar, Assam, PIN-782442.
Last Date: 16.11.2020