DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 17 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Assistant||17 nos||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP-6,200/- PM|
Qualification Details DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools independent) of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail, etc.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt Recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
Age Limit DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test.
|Knowledge of Computer(Theory)||50|
|Language Skills (Assamese)||50|
There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 marks.
HOW TO APPLY DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021:
- Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN- 786003, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate, and Marksheet.
- HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- PRC Copy.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
- EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
- Disability Certificate (in case of differently-abled/PwD) issued by the Competent Authority
- No Objection Certificate (for those already emp certificates of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
- Declaration in Form – A under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 to be submitted.
- 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
Last Date: 22.02.2021