DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020, Application are invited for 02 Project Coordinator Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh.
Name Of Posts: Project Coordinator
No Of Posts: 02 nos
- Post graduate in Social Sciences/MSW/Public Health.
- Minimum exposure of one year in any public health project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Hindi and conversant in Assamese.
- Good computer skills
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- PM
Travel allowance: The district Coordinator will be responsible to travel to field 12 days per month from starting of the program. Rs. 2500/ per day will be given as Travel allowances.
HOW TO APPLY DC Dibrugarh Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview on the 22nd of December 2020 at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. The candidates have to report for the walk-in interview at District Children and Women Cell (Top Floor) by 9:30 am sharp.
- Candidates are requested to bring a set of self-attested copies of their CV, cover letter, educational (Mark Sheets, Degrees) and experience certificates, and other relevant documents with original copy for verification purposes.
- Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size photos.
Interview Date: 22.12.2020