Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020, Application are invited for 04 Technical Officer Vacancy in Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam.
Name Of Posts: Technical Officer-II
No Of Posts: 04 nos
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 65% marks.
- At least 1 year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM
Age: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020
Place of Posting:
BOKAKHAT DIVISION: 01 nos
DHING DIVISION: 01 nos
HAFLONG DIVISION: 01 nos
HAMREN DIVISION: 01 nos
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills For Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020:
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Interview Date: 17.12.2020
Time: 10 AM
Venue: Conference Hall of the Office of the Mission Director, Jal Jeevan Mission, Hengrabari-36
HOW TO APPLY Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidate may appear for the interview along with all original documents AND required to enroll their names in this link https://rb.gy/tuzvrh