Cultural Affairs Assam Recruitment 2022
Cultural Affairs Assam Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 22 Cultural Development Officer vacancies in the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Cultural Development Officer||22 nos|
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University. and
- Degree/ Diploma in Music having knowledge and experience in Traditional Folk Music of Assam and India.
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-||Rs. 8,700/-||PB- 2|
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January 2019. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
|Last Date For Fee Payment||13.07.2022|