CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022:- The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), under the Ministry of Home Affairs, is India’s main provider of armed security personnel and deployment to various industrial units across the country. The CISF is looking for 787 Constable/Trade person vacancies in constable-general duty, constable-technical, constable-special duty, and constable-administrative assistant.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Constable/ Tradesmen||787 nos|
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man, and Welder). Industrial Training Institute-trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificates other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied by Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/10th class pass for service under the Central Government.
Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- For the candidates except for Scheduled Tribes Candidates (Male): 165 Cms
- For the candidates except for Scheduled Tribes Candidates (Female): 155 cms
- For Others (Male): 162.5 cms
- For Others (Female): 150 cms
- For the candidates except for Scheduled Tribes Candidates (Male): 77-82 cms (Minimum expansion 5 cms)
- For ST: 76-81 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 cms)
- Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards and UPI, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
How to register for the first time:-
- Log on to the official website of CISF https://cisfrectt.in.
- The home page will be displayed. Click on the “Login” Button.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the “New Registration” button.
- The one-time Registration process requires filling up the following information: Basic details=> Additional and contact details=> Declaration.