BTC Kokrajhar Recruitment 2023
BTC Kokrajhar Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 42 Grade-III & Grade-IV Vacancy in Bodoland Territorial Council, Kokrajhar.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||20 nos|
Junior Administrative Assistant:
- Graduate in any discipline
- One-year Certificate Course in Computer applications
- Graduate in any discipline
- SCVT/NCVT certificate in Stenography (English) from any Govt. recognized ITI with strokes of 80 wpm and type 40 words per five minutes or Diploma certificate in Stenography (English) from any Govt. recognized institutions with strokes of 80 wpm and type 40 words per five minutes
- One-year Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Minimum HSLC passed
Minimum 18 years to 40 years (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. Norms.)
All the eligible candidates applying for the post as above need to deposit a Treasury Challan payable to Kokrajhar Treasury only or IPO for the amount of Rs.150/-(Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only for General/ OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only for SC/ST candidates. In the case of Treasury Challan, the Challan must be paid in favor of Principal Secretary, BC, Kokrajhar, payable at Kokrajhar Treasury only under the Head of Account – 8443 civil deposit, Personnel Deposit, BTC. The Challan paid at Kokrajhar Treasury only will be accepted, IPO must be paid in favor of the Principal Secretary, BTC, Kokrajhar.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The eligible candidates willing to apply for the posts mentioned above may apply by filling up the application in the Standard Form of Application. The candidates who are in government/ Semi-government service or public undertaking or such other similar organization/ corporation/ board/ bodies must apply through proper channels and should ensure the receipt of his/her application in the board’s office within the stipulated date or receipt of applications failing which his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. No advance copy of the application shall be treated as valid for the determination of the eligibility of candidates.
- The applicant must furnish 2 (two) copies of recent identical colored passport-size photographs signed across by the candidates along with the application.
- Photocopies of educational qualification certificates from HSLC onwards along with certificates to prove computer proficiency and stenography as the case may be. The candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category must furnish Permanent Resident Certificate of BTC/ Domicile Certificate/ Certificate from Municipality for candidates from urban area/ Village Council Development Committee (VCDC) certificates for the candidates from Rural areas/ certified copy of Electoral Roll to prove as residential status. The candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC must furnish a photocopy of the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidates must sign all the photocopies of documents furnished by him/her as certified to be true copies.
- The envelope containing the completed application along with testimonials and one self-addressed envelope (Size 23 cm x 10cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be superscribed the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- The completed application form dully filled up by the candidates with testimonials should be submitted to “The Secretary, Secretariat Administrative Department (SAD), BTC Secretariat, BodofaNwgwr, Kokrajhar, BTC, Assam, Pin-783370“.
Last Date: 25.04.2023