Assam TET Documents Verification
Assam TET Documents Verification, 5746 Graduate Teacher (Science & Arts) Posts District wise Verification start on 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020.
Name Of Posts: Graduate Teacher (Science & Arts)
No Of Posts: 5746 nos (Arts-3903, Science-1843)
Assam TET Documents Verification Details:
- The applicants have to bring all original documents as submitted in the online process for showing before the District Selection Committee.
- The applicants must bring one set of photocopy of all documents (self-attested) including the copy of acknowledgment downloaded and printed after successful submission of their online applications together with a passport size color photograph (recent) for submission of the same during the course of verification.
- The candidates have also to carry a Photo Identification Document such as PAN card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Adhar Card / Caste Certificate/Ration Card / Students Identity Card issued by Recognized Educational Institutions etc. for their identification during the process of verification.
- The applicants must have to maintain COVID 19 protocol and wear a face mask at the time of verification.
- Further, the applicants who did not download the acknowledgment yet, they can now download the same from the website through which applicants have submitted their online applications w.e.f. the evening of 07.11.2020.
Assam TET Documents Verification Schedule
Verification Start: 09.11.2020
Verification End: 17.11.2020
Download District-wise Verification List
|District Name||Get Details|
|Dhemaji||Arts & Science|
|Dibrugarh||Arts & Science|
|Goalpara||Arts & Science|
|Jorhat||Arts & Science|
|Kamrup Metro||Click Here|
|Kamrup Rural||Click Here|
|Nalbari||Arts & Science|
Download Acknowledgement: Click Here