Water Resources Assam Recruitment 2021
Water Resources Assam Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 100 Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Water Resources Department. Govt. of Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||63 nos|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||37 nos|
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by the Government.
- The Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular FulTme Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil ring obtained through Distance Mode of EOJcation. by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- A candidate must pass a 3(three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
- The Diploma in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Full Time Course. Diploma in CWil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PM (PB-4) with GP- Rs. 12,700/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- PM (PB-2) with GP- Rs. 8,700/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt.
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01.01.2021. The upper &ge limit is relaxable:-
- By 5 yea.rs for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e.upto 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWO) by 10 years irrespective of SCIST/OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Notification No.ABP 14419&/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates wiD be calculated on the basiS Of the Matriculation IHSLC Admit Cardi HSLC Pass Certlf1CBte issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are required to apply online through Water Resources Department’s Govt. website i.e. www.waterresources.assam.gov.in.
The rest of the application procedure along with the date of filling up of online application will be announced shortly on www.waterresoorces.assam.gov.in.
|Online Start||Announced Shortly|
|Last Date||Announced Shortly|