Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 06 Driver, Peon & Chowkidar Vacancy in District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Driver (contingency)||01 nos|
|Office Peon||03 nos|
|Night Chowkidar||01 nos|
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Peon and Night Chowkidar must have passed Class VIII but candidates possessing educational qualifications above H.S.S.L.C are deemed ineligible for the posts.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver must have passed Class VIII with a valid Transport Driving License.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration is to be valid as on date of submission of applications.
The candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as of the date of publication of the advertisement. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
|Driver||Rs. 14,000-60,500/- + GP Rs. 5,200/-|
|Driver (contingency)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Office Peon||Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP Rs. 3,900/-|
|Night Chowkidar||Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP Rs. 3,900/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications must be accompanied with self-attested copies of all the testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration card, experience (if any) along with three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the post applied for on the top of the envelope and addressed to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Borguri, Tinsukia, 786126, Assam.
Last Date: 04.01.2022