Contents In The Article hide
Sonitpur Judiciary Peon Recruitment 2021
Sonitpur Judiciary Peon Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 02 Office Peon (Grade-IV) Vacancy in Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Office Peon||02 nos|
- Class VIII passed and up to Class-XII
- Candidates must have passed Class Vlll, but Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as of 01.07.2021. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
(PB-1) Rs. 12,000-37,500/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, caste, valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- The envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in the Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON”.
- The application should be addressed to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
Last Date: 07.12.2021
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|