PWD Recruitment 2020
PWD Recruitment 2020, Applications are invited for the post of Driver under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
Name of Posts: Driver
No Of Posts: 01 nos
- Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
Age: Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
Salary: Rs. 14000/- to 60,500/- plus Gr. pay. 5200/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
The selection will be held in two stages. The first stage will be the driving/ screening test and the second stage will be the Interview with Viva-voce. Those candidates who would qualify for the driving/screening test will be called for Interview Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the driving test and Viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
HOW TO APPLY For PWD Recruitment 2020:
The application is to be addressed to the Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House, Gopinath Bardoloi Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi- 110021 personally or by post.
Application should be super scribed mentioning name of the post applied for on the envelop.
- Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
- Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10 c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/- along with the application.
Last Date: 15 days