ONGC Silchar Recruitment 2022
ONGC Silchar Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for the 04 Medical Officer Vacancy in ONGC, AAFB Exploratory Asset, Srikona, Silchar.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)||01 nos||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Occupational Health (OH)||01 nos||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Field Duty (FMO)||02 nos||Rs. 1,05,000/-|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualifications & up to 10 marks for relevant higher qualifications)|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to walk in for the interview with 2 copies of filled-in application forms, on 21.06.2022 at ONGC, AAFB Exploratory Asset, Srikona, Silchar. Candidates will be allowed from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm only and candidates who arrive late will strictly not be considered under any circumstances.
Candidates need to bring a copy of the following documents along with the originals and report in time at the venue mentioned:
- 2 copies of duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I
- Anyone Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter I Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWBD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWBD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Interview Date: 21.06.2022
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Venue: ONGC, AAFB Exploratory Asset, Srikona, Silchar