OIL Recruitment 2020
OIL Recruitment 2020, application For Online 200 Apprentice vacancy for Apprenticeship training in batches in different Trades / Disciplines.
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 200 Nos
- Mechanic Diesel
- Cable Jointer
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Medical laboratory
- Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Draughtsman (Civil).
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be strictly as per rules on the subject and prerogative of OIL management.
The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may log in to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed on the profile page.
- Select “Designated” from the drop-down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/ course from the drop-down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from the drop-down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
The Apprenticeship Training is being offered under NAPS of Govt. of India.
Last Date: 09.10.2020 (Up to 3.30 PM)