NHM CCH Admission Notice 2020:
NHM CCH Admission Notice 2020, invites application from the interested candidates for the 6 months Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH).
Name Of Course: Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH)
No Of Seats: 660 nos (60 seats in each Programme Study Centres)
Duration of the Course: 6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)
Eligibility Criteria For NHM CCH Admission:
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / University
- GNM Course passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’& Health Visitors’ Council from a recognized Institute / University
- Less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level will be given weightage.
Stipend/Remuneration During the Course:
For In-service NHM Candidates:
Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
For Other Candidates:
Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM,s/he will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month as monthly remuneration and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For NHM CCH Admission:
The eligible candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Final Year by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma examination (as mentioned in essential criteria). The selected candidate will have to sign surety bond immediately after accepting the placement for the course before Admission Committee at State Head Quarter, NHM, Assam.
IGNOU accredited Programme Study Centres (PSC) for the Course:
- SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari
- 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara
- Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon
- Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang
- SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar
- Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj
- LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia
- Sivsagar Civil Hospital, Sivsagar
- SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat
- North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur
- BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon
HOW TO APPLY For NHM CCH Admission:
Interested candidates are to visit NHM, Assam website and may submit their application online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form
i) Final Year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria
iii) Registration Certificate/Council Registration Certificate of Assam
iv) In case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Director of Health Services mentioning the HR-MIS ID number of NHM, Assam.
v) Age Proof Certificate
Last Date: 27.12.2020