Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020, Application for invited The Mission Directorate, JJM, Assam intends to engage 84 Technical Officers-II in various districts of the State of Assam. The selection will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University.
Name Of The Posts: Technical Officers-II
No Of Posts: 84 nos
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation, and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and the Internet.
- Willing to work in a complex, multi-stakeholder, and fastmoving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Age: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020
Salary: Rs.25,000/- PM
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidate apply an online application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded
The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Last Date: 15.10.2020