Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 22 Grade IV Vacancies in North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No fo Posts||Salary||Qualification|
|Peon||10 nos||BP-1, Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP- Rs. 3900 PM||Class VIII Passed|
|Khalashi||11 nos||BP-1, Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP- Rs. 3900 PM||Class VIII Passed|
|APPO||01 nos||BP-1, Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP- Rs. 3900 PM||Class VIII Passed|
Age Limit Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on Ist January 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
HOW TO APPLY Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021:
The application must be submitted online through the website/URL at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in and will be received with effect from 19.02.2021 from 11. A.M.
While applying online the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd & 3rd post of Peon, Khalashi & APPO (anyone) respectively.
- The candidates already in service should self-attested scanned copies of the following documents.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a competent authority or School Certificate issued by recognized Institutions).
- Caste Certificate, In case of the candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Recent Passport size color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In the case of candidates of the PWD category, a certificate on the following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M. No. ABP.180/201 7/105, dtd. 07.01.2019.
- Specimen signature of the candidate by Black Ballpen.
- Declaration in Form “A”.
Online Start: 19.02.2021
Last Date: 05.03.2021
1 thought on “Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: 22 Grade IV Vacancy”