Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021
Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021, Online application are invited for 04 Peon Vacancy in Superintending Engineer, Mangaldai Circle, Irrigation, Mangaldai, and the Executive Engineer, Mangaldai Investigation Division, Irrigation, Sipajhar.
|Name Of Posts||No fo Posts||Salary||Qualification|
|Peon||04 nos||BP-1, Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP- Rs. 3900 PM||Class VIII Passed|
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 1st January 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years to the candidates who belong to SC/ST.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years to the candidates who belong to OBC/MOBC and 10 years to the candidates belonging to the PWD category.
- The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of birth certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institution.
Selection Procedure Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021:
The candidates, whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Written Test to be held specified venue.
HOW TO APPLY Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021:
The applications must be submitted online through official website https:// niyukti.assam.gov.in/lrrigatlonmangaldai only
The candidate should upload self attested scanned copies of the following document:-
- Age Proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institutions).
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Caste certificate, in case of the candidate applying under the reservation categories.
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar/ Voter ID etc.)
- Recent passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background.
- In case candidates of the PWD category, a certificate from the competent authority is to be submitted.
- Scanned signature of the candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably).
Online Start: 18.02.2021 (11 AM)
Last Date: 05.03.2021 (5 PM)