IBPS Recruitment 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 for 1167 Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts, Apply Online.
Name Of Posts: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts
No Of Posts: 1167 nos
- Bank of India: 734 nos
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 83 nos
- UCO Bank: 350 nos
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
Rs. 850 /- for all others
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021
Advt. Details: Click Here
APPLY ONLINE: Click Here