Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2023
Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 02 Peon Vacancy in District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
- The minimum educational qualification for the post is VIII passed.
- Candidates with a qualification of HS or above are ineligible for the post.
- The candidate should have the knowledge of Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must possess an Employment Exchange Registration number for the State oF Assam.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2023. Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
common written Test (objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of a 1-hour duration of 50 marks. (General English, General Knowledge, and General Aptitude)
Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written test (3 times the total posts) will be called for an Interview/viva-voce (20 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidate shall have to submit Self-attested documents(photocopy) of all educational qualifications, age proof, caste certificate, and other necessary testimonials along with 3 copies of recent passport-size photographs along with the application form.
- Applications super scribed as “Application for the Post of Peon”
- Completed applications along With all testimonials Should be addressed. The District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat P.O. – Golaghat, PIN-785621, Assam”.
Last Date: 10.03.2023
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|