GHC Recruitment 2023
GHC Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 06 Driver & Grade-IV Vacancy in Gauhati High Court, Aizawl Bench at Aizawl, Mizoram.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Chauffeur (Driver)||04 nos||Level-2; Rs. 19,900-44,400/-|
|Grade-IV||02 nos||Level-1; Rs. 17,400-38,600/-|
- Must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class X (10th) standard from a recognized board.
- Must possess a valid LMV driving license issued by the competent authority.
- Must be a minimum Class VIII (8th) standard pass. Those who have passed HSSLC (12th) or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on a need basis.
Maximum age limit: 35 years
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
- Written examination on OMR sheet (Objective Type Multiple Choices) of 1 hour (sixty minutes) duration and the same will contain questions on Road Sign Recognition (20 marks) and General Knowledge (20 marks).
- Candidates equal to five times the number of vacancies (1:5) in order of merit in the screening test will be called to appear in the driving test.
- The driving test will be on segments viz. starting, driving, parking, and after driving (10 marks for each segment).
- In order to qualify for the driving test, a candidate must secure at least 20 marks out of 40 in the driving test.
- Candidates equal to three times the number of vacancies (1:3) in order of merit in the driving test will be called to appear in the Interview/Viva Voce. A candidate must secure at least 60% marks in the Interview/Viva Voce i.e 12 out of 20 marks in order to be considered qualified.
- Written examination (Objective type multiple choices) will be of 1 1/2 hour (ninety minutes) duration on an OMR sheet and the same will contain questions on General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude.
- Candidates equal to five times the number of vacancies (1:5) in order of merit in the written examination will be called to appear in the Interview/Viva Voce. A candidate must secure a minimum of 60% marks in the Interview/Viva Voce i.e 12 out of 20 marks in order to be considered qualified.
The details of the application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:
|All Others||Rs. 300/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment site. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
|Online Start||12.04.2023 (3:00 PM)|
|Last Date Fee Payment||06.05.2023|