DIPR Recruitment 2021
DIPR Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 03 Translator cum Content Writer Vacancy in Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Hindi Translator cum Content Writer||01 nos|
|Bengali Translator cum Content Writer||01 nos|
|Bodo Translator cum Content Writer||01 nos|
- Graduate in any discipline from any Govt recognized University with Hindi/Bengali/Bodo as their MIL subject.
- Candidates must have profound proficiency In DTP in Hindi/Bengali/Bodo along with English and must have knowledge of language-specific DTP software.
Candidates having the below mentioned additional qualifications will be given preference.
- Certificate/Diploma in Translation Course in Hindi/ Bengali/Bodo from any Govt. recognized institution/ organization.
- Previous experience of translation work.
- Proofreading skills along with the ability to identify grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- (Fixed) PM
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years as on 01.01.21.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates of SC/ST(P)/ ST(H) and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC as per Govt. Office Memorandum ABP.612016/51 dtd. .2.09.20.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed application form to email ID [email protected] along with scanned self-attested photocopies of relevant documents and one recent self-attested passport size photograph on or before July 10, 2021, up to 5 pm.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Experience certificate, if any, may be submitted
- Age proof certificate.
Last Date: 10.07.2021 up to 5 PM