DGCD and CGHG Assam Recruitment 2023
DGCD and CGHG Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 07 Tailor & Dresser Vacancy in DIRECTORATE OF CIVIL DEFENCE AND HOME GUARDS, ASSAM.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
HSLC or the equivalent of a University or Board recognized by the Govt.
- Diploma of Tailoring from the Institute recognized by Govt. of Assam.
- Trade skills include the ability to operate both automatic and manual (foot/hand-driven) sewing machines. Knowledge of fabric and human body shape, sewing equipment, etc.
- 02 (two) years experience certificate in Dresser (Medical) work from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Trade skills include knowledge of contamination, sterilization, and disinfection of instruments, preparation of chlorine solution, antiseptic & aseptic conditions, the procedure of decontamination, and Cleaning & Bandaging wounds, and other affected body parts.
18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2023 (i.e. candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1983).
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for Written Test. The date (s) and venue (s) for the tests will be intimated in due course of time. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- The written test will consist of 100 multiple-choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer, the candidate will get half mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X . Total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
The subjects to be covered will be as follows:
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages:
The final results would be based on the marks obtained as follows:
|Written Test||50 marks|
|Trade Proficiency Test (TPT)||50 marks|
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.