DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2021
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 03 Women Welfare Officer & Coordinator Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur.
|Name Of Posts||No fo Posts||Salary||Age|
|Women Welfare Officer||01 nos||Rs. 35,000/- PM (Fixed)||35 yrs|
|District Coordinator||02 nos||Rs. 20,000/- PM (Fixed)||35 yrs|
Women Welfare Officer:
- Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science/Masters in Social Work with the understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communication in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations, women, and residents of the same district.
- Graduate in Humanities & Social Science/Social Work or any other related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district and residents of the same District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2021:
- The interested candidates having requisite educational qualifications and experience may fill up the application duly and address on top to “The Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, PIN-784001 (Assam)”.
- The application must reach the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, near Vishal Mega Mart. near Tribeni Centre, Tezpur, PIN-784001.
Last Date: 10.03.2021