DC Nalbari Recruitment 2023
DC Nalbari Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 18 Lot Mandal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lot Mandal(Gr-III)||18 nos|
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognized Board.
- The candidate must possess a valid 06(Six) months RCCC training passed Certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 06(Six) months of diploma/ certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
- The candidate must have knowledge of English and Assamese typing.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 05 years in case of candidates of SC & ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. rules.
The procedure of Selection:
The Candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a Written Test. The syllabus of the written test will be as follows:
|Survey & Settlement Matter||50|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials:
- All Certificates/Mark sheets in support of educational qualifications, 06(Six) months recorders Certificate Class Course(RCCC) training passed certificate and other required qualifications, Age proof Certificate, PWD Certificate, Caste Certificate(if applicable), valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate and Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5 (1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of small Family Norms In Direct Recruitment)Rules, 2019.
- Latest scanned Passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|