DC Nagaon Recruitment 2021
DC Nagaon Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 82 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Nagaon, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Gaon Pradhan||82 nos|
Name of Revenue Circles: Nagaon Sadar, Raha, Kamrup, Samaguri, Rupohi and Kaliabor
He/ She should be a minimum of 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/She should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
- He/She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in society.
- He/She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- He/She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has no more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
Age Limit: 30 years as of 26.08.2021.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the Standard Form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 05/10/2021 in the office of the respective circle offices.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
Last Dates: 05.10.2021