DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2023
DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for the 18 Lot Mandal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lot Mandal||18 nos|
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate issued from the Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate having a minimum 6 (six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute may be given preference.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2023.
Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- and Grade pay Rs. 6,200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the existing rules.
The procedure of Selection:
Candidates of all categories will have to appear in Written Test. Successful candidates from the Written Test for the post of Lot Mandal will have to appear in the Hands-on Computer test, the date of which will be informed to the candidates after the declaration of the result of the Written Test.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application should be submitted in the Standard Form in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan District. The application should be sent by post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36. Post applied for should be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The applicants must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with the Standard Application form.
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications,
- 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate and other required qualifications, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), and Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
- 3 (three) copies of Self Attested Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the Application Form).
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile Number, Whatsapp number, and Mail ID (if any) on the Application Form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of the examination.
Last Date: 23.03.2023