DC Hojai Recruitment 2022
DC Hojai Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 14 Lot Mandal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lot Mandal (Grade-III)||14 nos|
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be HSLC in any discipline from a University / Board recognized by the Government or equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- He/ She must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months of Diploma in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- The applicants must possess a valid 6 (Six) months “Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable by:-
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For persons with disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
P.B-2 Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 G.P-6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Assam Service (ROP) Rule 2017 (as amended).
The applicants for the post of Lot Mandal whose applications are found in order will be called for a written Test Examination comprising of the following subjects: –
|Knowledge of computer (Theory)||20|
|Language Skill in Assamese/English||40|
|Knowledge of Survey and Settlement||60|
There will be no Viva -Voce interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imhojai.
The recent color passport-size photograph should be with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- The scanned passport photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- HSLC Admit Card, HSLC Mark Sheet, HSLC Certificate. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD) (If applicable), Discharge Certificate. Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF format.
- The size of the recent color scanned passport size photograph should be between 7 KB to 50 KB (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 7 KB to 30 KB (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the
● HSLC Admit Card,
● HSLC Mark Sheet,
● HSLC Certificate,
● Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application,
● Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
● Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD) etc. if applicable and
● Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training should not exceed 200 KB (clearly legible).
● Discharge Certificate (for ex-serviceman)