DC Golaghat Recruitment 2020
DC Golaghat Recruitment 2020 application are invited for Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator Posts under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Golaght under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)”
Name Of Posts:
- Women Welfare Officer
No Of Posts: 01 nos
- Masters in social work with the understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency in the computer for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations, women, and residents of the same district.
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- District Coordinator
No Of Posts: 02 nos
- Graduate in social works.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District able to work with computers such as word, excel & power Point; Women & residents of the same district.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
Age: 35 yrs
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates sending the application should superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat, Assam, PIN-785621.
Last Date: Till 5 PM of 30.09.2020