DC Goalpara Recruitment 2022
DC Goalpara Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 24 Lot Mondal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lot Mondal||24 nos|
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6(six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate having a minimum 6(Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute may be given preference.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2021. The upper age relaxation for SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, dtd 02.09.2020.
Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- — Rs. 60,500/-PM and Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules
The procedure of Selection:
Candidates of all categories will have to appear in Witten Test. Successful candidates from the Written Test for the post of Lot Mondal will have to appear in the Hands-on Computer test, the date of which will be informed to the candidates during the time of Written Tact
HOW TO APPLY:
The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara. The application should be sent either through the post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the RKG Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, PO: Baladmari, Pin No.-783121. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the Standard Application form.
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates / Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications, 6(six) months RCCC training passed certificate, and other required qualifications. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- 3 (three) copies of Self Attested Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the Application Form).
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile Number, WhatsApp number, and mail ID (if any) on the Application Form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of the examination.
Last Date: 12.01.2022 (up to 03:00 PM)