DC Barpeta Recruitment 2020
DC Barpeta Recruitment 2020 application are invited For 02 SVAYEM SAHAYAK Vacancy Walk-In
Name of post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
No of posts: 02 nos
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident & currently residing in the state of Assam.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream from any University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government with Certificate of one-year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support having proficiency including English/Assamese Computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Software, (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of E-mail, and Intenet are compulsory.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the Assamese & English Language.
- The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01.01.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on day of publication of the advertisement.
Salary: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/month without TA/DA other allowance. The remuneration will be paid out of the Administrative Expenditure under the scheme.
Functions of SVAYEM Sahayak:
- To support officials at the district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries.
- To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
- The SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commission, Barpeta.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-Voce and practical Computer tests to be held on 15th October, 2020 from 10:00 AM at the Circuit House, Barpeta.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per the above-mentioned schedule with all their original Certificate/Marksheet with an attested photocopy of each of it and 2 recent passport size photographs along with the updated Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-X.
The candidate will have to mention his/her contact details as Whatsapp Mobile Number, Email address in the Application Form. (No TA/DA) would be provided for attending the interview.
Last Date: 15.10.2020