ASOM Society Assam Recruitment 2020
ASOM Society Assam Recruitment 2020, Application invited for the post of Sericulture Technical Assistant [Walk-In] Engagement of the selected candidates will be for a period of 11 (eleven) months on a contractual basis and may further be extended based on the performance of the employee and need of the Mission Society.
Name Of Posts: Sericulture Technical Assistant
● B.Sc. in Sericulture from College of Sericulture under Assam Agriculture University or
● M.Sc. in Sericulture/ Sericulture Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or
● M.Sc. in Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Technology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture.
● Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Sericulture, especially in Muga(Golden Silk) along with the above mentioned required educational qualification.
● Fluency in the local official languages is a must.
Age: Should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January/2020;
Relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively for OBC/MOBC and SC/ST candidates.
● Technical support in field functionaries of sericulture activities all over Assam and supervision of the same.
● Capacity building of seri-farmers in different districts of Assam.
● Planning & Execution of the schemes at field level.
● Extensive tours will be there for field visits in different districts and sub-divisions of Assam.
● Any other tasks as and when assigned by the authority.
Salary: Rs.26,000 /- per month (fixed).
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible & Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee for the walk-in-interview with original documents and a set of photocopies of the followings:
1) Valid Photo Identity Proof.
2) Educational Qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates),
3) Experience Certificate(s)and
4) Age Proof (HSLC/10th Admit Card or Pass Certificate).
5) Caste Certificate.
6) Candidates are also requested to bring 2(two) recent passport size photos.
Date of Interview: 28.09.2020
Time of Reporting for the Interview: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Venue: 2nd Floor, Office of the Mission Director, Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society, Directorate of Sericulture Campus, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.