APSC Recruitment 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020, invites application from 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under the Transport Department.
Name Of Posts: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
No Of Posts: 26 nos (UR-11, OBC/MOBC-05, SC-02, STP-04, STH-01, EWS-03)
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form. OR
- The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-, GP- Rs. 9400/-, PB-3
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40/-
HOW TO APPLY For APSC Recruitment 2020
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website.
Online Start: 14.10.2020
Last Date: 09.11.2020
Before Apply Please Read Full Advt. Details