AAU Recruitment 2021
AAU Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 157 Agricultural Development Officer (ADO), Asstt. Agricultural Engineer, Jr. Engineer (Agriculture) Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Agricultural Development Officer||109 nos||Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade pay Rs. 12,700/-pm|
|Asstt. Agricultural Engineer||09 nos||Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade pay Rs. 12,700/-pm|
|Jr. Engineer (Agriculture)||39 nos||Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 + Grade pay Rs. 8,700/-pm|
Qualification Details AAU Recruitment 2021:
Agricultural Development Officer (ADO):
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture (Of four year duration) from any recognized University
Asstt. Agricultural Engineer:
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering or a degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or passed in parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India)
Jr. Engineer (Agriculture):
- 3 Years diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit AAU Recruitment 2021:
He/She must not be more than 40 years and less than 21 years of age as of 1st January 2021. However,
upper age limit is relaxable as under:
(i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
(ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
The eligible candidates for the post at Sl. 1, 2 & 3 have to appear for OMR based multiple choice type test as detailed below:
- Subject related to specific qualification (Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering): 70 Marks
- General Knowledge: 30 Marks
The final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her performance in the written test and vivavoce with weightage @70% and 30% respectively.
HOW TO APPLY AAU Recruitment 2021:
The eligible candidates may apply online through official website- www.aau.ac.in/goa-req
Last Date: 15.02.2021